Aims and Objectives of Takura children’s home
Meeting the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of orphaned children by providing them with love, care nourishment, guidance and education so that they can grow to be valued members of society with a promising future.
- To Provide a home for the abandoned orphans in Hauna village.
- To provide tuition for all children at the orphanage from primary to secondary school.
- To provide orphans a childhood that they never experienced and help them become useful members of society.
- To create a platform orphans to be mentored and educated about basic life skills.
- To Provide orphaned children a solid foundation in the Christian faith.