OUR PLEDGE IS TO BE ACCOUNTABLE, EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT FOR THE CHILDREN AND COMMUNITIES WE SERVE, AND FOR OUR DONORS.
• Our Organization’s Christian Commitments
• Our Commitment to Serving Children and Communities
• Our Determination to be Faithful Stewards
• Ongoing Reflection and Learning
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY REPORT
Accountability is one of The Yathom Foundation’s four partnership principles, an essential ingredient in achieving the over-arching Child Well-being Aspirations, Outcomes and Targets.
• Accountability to Children and Communities: Making sure community members are able to give feedback about the services they receive from The Yathom Foundation.
• Transparency: Improving accountability reporting and disclosure of information on operations and finances.
• Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
Request a copy of our latest Financial/Impact Report, by email: email@example.com